- Pure 100% human virgin Indian temple hair
- Cuticles intact and aligned (remy, tangle free)
- Strong optimum sized wefts which prevents excessive shedding
- Can be bleached, dyed (we recommend by a professional only)
- May use heat to flat iron and/or curl, the wavy pattern will return when wet if you safely apply heat
- Wavy hair is raw Indian hair with no steam or chemical processing
- May last up to three years with great care
- Single donor hair
- 3.5 oz
- Comes in natural colors such as natural brown or natural black, your hair will match upon arrival
- Full from top to bottom
Bought this hair on a whim because I hadn't heard of the company but wanted to try it because when I called and spoke to the customer service lady she seemed nice so I order and I'm happy I did. The hair is gorgeous. I mean right out the package I could tell that it was quality just how it flowed. I've been wearing it for about 2 months and haven't had any issues. It's easy to maintain even though it's raw Indian hair. This hair will react to the weather so if it rains on your hair it will curl up a little more but I didn't mind that because it still looked pretty. This hair doesn't tangle and doesn't shed and the ends are really good and nice. I got lengths 18, 20, and 22 and but I only used two bundles and my closure because the bundles are really nice size and full. People are always asking about my hair so that's a good thing.
I'm a hairstylist and this is by far the best hair I've came across. I've bought hair from indique and another boutique and it wasnt this good. I bleached it and dyed the tips brown and it was still soft. It's good hair and I will be getting the polynesian one soon. I bought my daughter the peruvian wavy because shes in highschool and we liked it too.
I have tried a lot of different hair that claims to be raw but this is the real deal! When I got the hair it smelled good and it was packaged nice but I know all hair is packaged nice so I didn't really pay that mind but this was my first time trying caliber hair and you can't trust a lot of hair companies these days so I installed it right away. This is my second month wearing this weave and babbbbyyyyy my hair still looks brand new. I wash it every two weeks and it waves up to pretty. It don't shed unless I comb really hard but that's normal and it don't tangle. I slept a few days without a bonnet and all I had to do was spray a little water, add some conditioner and it was refreshed. The customer service was good too, I talked to the owner Tiffany and she answered all my questions.